Friday, March 4, 2011

What do you think???

Lately, I've been teased by one special employee about my colour choices.
She seems to think that I'm in a rut.

Here's my most recent sweater (Lamb's Pride), my current sweater (Zara Plus), socks (Tanis Blue Label) and a lovely new (Tanis) silk Ishbel in its infancy. Unfortunately, I forgot to include the leftover Nature Spun I'm swatching for a future project - it would have fit in very nicely here!

I'll keep telling JoLyn that I'm coordinating my wardrobe, but you know, I'm starting to crave some turquoise.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! NOT AT ALL! They all look lovely to me!!

    Whenever I'm knitting something that's NOT FUSCHIA/MAGENTA, I get asked "Who's THAT for? It's obviously NOT for YOU!"

    :-)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't turquoise your second "go-to" colour?

    ReplyDelete