Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sock Science

Yesterday was a big day for me - I put my first pattern up for sale on Ravelry.

I've been knitting and teaching from Sock Science since 2004 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota (home of Knitter's Magazine ...which was part of the reason I agreed to move way out there :) Sock Science is an 8-page tutorial intended to teach how to plug in other stitch patterns and make small changes while sock knitting.

I had some wonderful suggestions from staff and students and really appreciate their ideas. A huge thank you goes to my husband for his endless patience and expertise through multiple revisions.

I hope to have more patterns up soon ...and a couple of free ones, too.


Spring flowers in the labyrinth/meditation garden in Waterworks Park, St. Thomas.
















No comments:

Post a Comment